Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018, Bombay High Court 2018 Recruitment, 54 Clerk Posts Apply Online, Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Job Vacancies, Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Apply Online
Advt No: Adm/1436/2018, Date : 10/09/2018
Short Details of Notification via ALLSARKARI.COM
Online application are invited from eligible candidates for the preparation of Select & Wait List, each, consisting of 54 candidates for the posts of “CLERK” in the pay band of Rs. 520020200 + Grade Pay 1900/ and other allowances as per the rules, on the establishment of High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad, excluding, 4 posts for persons with disabilities owing to the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and subject to the decision/notification/ identification of the posts by the Bombay High Court, (Administrative Side), that may be finalized, subsequently. Candidate Must read the following details before apply Online. Selection will be based on Written Exam, Typing Test.
- Start Online Apply : 10-09-18
- Last date of Apply : 19-09-18
- Last date of Fee Online : 19-09-18
- Graduate from a recognized University in India with passed Govt Commercial Certificate Examination or ITI for English Typing speed test of 40 WPM and possessed Computer Certificate.
- All Category Candidate : Rs 300.
- Both Option are open Online or Offline Mode
- Min : 18 Years
- Max : 38 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rule.
- Age Count from : 09-06-18
Before Apply Online for the post of Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018, Read the Full Advertisement in Detail
Some Important Links
Bombay High Court is one of the oldest High Courts of India. It is situated in Mantralaya Fort Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its jurisdiction covers Maharashtra and Goa & Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Its established date is 14-10-1862.