DRDO Apprentice Vacancy – Technician (Diploma)
DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2018
Advt No: ITR/JRD/AT(Diploma)/2018
Short Details of Notification DRDO Apprentice Vacancy
DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2018 – applications are invited by DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice on temporary basis. Walk in Written Test on 28 March 2018. For eligibility criteria and other rules please read full notification.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: 30
- Walk in Written Test : 28 March 2018
- Written Test Time : (9 AM – 10 AM)
- Pay Scale (Stipend): Rs. 3542 /-
- Job Location: Odisha
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / IT.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Before Walk in for Written Test for DRDO Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, Read full full notification in detail.
Some Important Links
Vacancy Details DRDO Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Computer Science & Engineering\IT – 07 post
- Electronics Engineering – 08 post
- Electrical Engineering – 05 post
- Mechanical Engineering – 05 post
- Civil Engineering – 05 post
How to Apply for DRDO Technician (Diploma) Apprentice 2018
Interested eligible candidates may report between 9:00 AM to 10:00 on 28 March 2018 followed by Interview at Integrated Test Range Chandipur, Balasore (Odisha) . with all all original documents / certificate for eligible for education, age, caste certificate, experience etc. in duly completed application form with recent passport size photo graph and copy of self attested documents.
General Instruction to Read Before Apply
- Register Their name on www.mhdnats.gov.in (Non Registered candidate are like to be rejected)
- Fresh passed out candidate can apply ( only up to 3 years after passing allow)
- The period of training will be 12 Months
- Reservation will be apply as per rules
- No TA/DA will be paid
- The selected candidate must fill a contract for 12 Months