SSC Various Post Phase VI Recruitment 2018
SSC Various Post Phase VI Recruitment 2018, @ Ssc.nic.in, SSC Various Selection Post Phase VI Online Form 2018, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
Advt No – Phase VI/2018/Selection Post
Short Details of Notification via ALLSARKARI.COM
SSC Various Post Phase VI Recruitment 2018 – Online applications are invited Staff Selection Commission SSC for various post Phase VI zone wise, in various departments over all India. Interested Candidate must read the full advertisement before apply Online. Once again staff selection commission invites online application for various post.
- Start Date Apply : 05-09-18
- Last Date of Apply : 30-09-2018
- Last Date of Fee: 30-09-18
- Admit Card :
- Exam Date :
- Post Name : SSC Various post Phase VI
- Total Posts : 1136
- Qualification varies according to the posts. Candidate must read the full advertisement.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Age Count from : 01-08-18
- Age relaxation as per SSC Rule
- Gen/ OBC : Rs 100
- All Other category : NIL
- Both option are open Online of Offline mode
- Selection will be based on written examination/ Typing Test/ Interview/ Main Examination
Before Apply Online for the Post of SSC Various Post Phase VI Recruitment 2018, please read the full advertisement in detail. This is one of the most valuable job for 10th pass and 12th pass and graduate job seekers.
Some Important Links
How to apply Online SSC Recruitment 2018 (Staff Selection Commission @ ssc.nic.in :-
As all the applicant know that SSC is one of the biggest portal for provide Government job in India. All the candidates who are waiting for a Government Job in various civil department, can apply for these posts, after read the full advertisement from official website @ ssc.nic.in.
- Open the official website of SSC to apply for the post of SSC Phase VI Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the released notification and read it carefully.
- New Candidate click the Registration now button and fulfill your details carefully via selection zone and department after that you do login to fill the complete form, you are now applicant.