UPSC Combined Medical Service Result DAF Online Form 2018
UPSC Combined Medical Service Result DAF Online Form 2018, Recruitment by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Combined Medical Service Online Form, UPSC CMS Online Form 2018, UPSC DAF Online Form 2018, UPSC CMS Result 2018
Short Details of Notification via ALLSARKARI.COM
Online applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Online Form for Combined Medical Service from eligible candidates in various postsand DAF online form. Interested Candidate must read the complete advertisement and notification how to apply Online.
- Start Online Apply : 02-05-18
- Last Date of Final Submit : 25-05-18
- Last Date of Mains Form : 27-09-18
- Exam Date : 22-07-18
- Total Post : 454 in Various Health Departments.
- ADMO Railway-300, AMO-16, JSPC-138, GDMO-0
- MBBS Degree Passed/Appearing from any Recognized Board or University in India.
- For more information of Qualification please read the Instructions Carefully.
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 32 Years
- Age relaxation as per government rule
- Age will be count from : 01-08-2018
- General/OBC : Rs. 200
- Other Category : Nill
- Both Option are open Offline or Online Mode.
Selection Procedure: Follow Online Written examination. Written Test will be held in July 2018 at various centers.
Before Apply Online for the post of UPSC Combined Medical Service Result DAF Online Form 2018, Please read the detailed advertisement and Vacancy Details.
Some Important Links